Stündenglass Modül for Dry Material
A state-of-the-art innovation, the Stündenglass Modül ushers gravity infusion technology into the digital age by introducing a direct heating source to any Stündenglass. Boasting an intuitive and versatile design,...
A state-of-the-art innovation, the Stündenglass Modül ushers gravity infusion technology into the digital age by introducing a direct heating source to any Stündenglass. Boasting an intuitive and versatile design, the Modül forms a seamless, magnetic connection to both full-size and Kompact units, enabling robust heating options for dry material or concentrates through interchangeable tanks that can reach temperature in as little as 15 seconds.
The Stündenglass Modül represents the next revolution in gravity infusion with a collection of features, including a 2.4” high-resolution full-color display and fully customizable session time options, all controlled by an intuitive single-hand dial. A Quartz tank for dry material provides superior output and flavor profiles and can be easily swapped thanks to intelligent magnetic detection technology.
Housed in a durable, lightweight anodized aluminum casing, the Stündenglass Modül features a 6,000mAh lithium-ion rechargeable battery with up to 50 sessions per charge, capable of fully charging in as little as 2 hours using High-speed USB-C charging with pass-through technology. Complete with a durable travel case that holds 3 different tanks, the Modül is the perfect companion for any Stündenglass infuser.
*Stündenglass or Kompact Infuser sold separately
**Modül Concentrate Tank sold separately
Dry Material Tank
Tank Sleeve with O-Rings
Magnetic Connection Ring
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long does it take to charge?
- About two hours at 3A
- How many sessions?
- Up to 50, depending on temperature and time settings
- How to clean?
- Clear out the chamber of any residual material between sessions. Allow ample time for cooling before touching the chamber.
- What’s the difference between Modül and Hyer?
- The Modül was designed specifically for Stundenglass. Hyer has fixed temperature and time settings where the Modül has a more customizable interface. Modul also introduces the ability to combust dry material.
- What temperature is the dry material tank?
- Does this vape my plant material or just burn it?
- The dry material tank combusts and does not vaporize.
- Does the dry material Modül have a temperature setting?
- Why do I have a connection error?
-Check the connection points to ensure everything is clean and connected properly. It is common for the tank
to not sit flush and cannot make a proper connection. Try rotating the tank clockwise while gently pressing
down to ensure a proper connection.
-If connection points are clean, you’ve ensured proper placement and there is still a connection error, try swapping out the tank.
- Do I need to clean the dry material tank as much as the concentrate tank?
- Yes. The tank should be emptied and cleaned after each use.
- What is the recommended way to clear the holes inside the dry material tank?
- You can use the including stirring tool to carefully remove any debris from the tank. After that, use a cotton swab with alcohol to get a deeper clean.
- What is the timer and why should I use it?
- The timer will dictate how long your session will be activated for. This means, how long the Modul will stay at your selected temperature before shutting the heater off. You can adjust this setting for shorter or longer sessions to tailor the experience to the exact moment and need. Enjoy a short session to yourself or maximize the time for a longer session to share! (or more for you!)
- Is there an indicator on the screen that lets me know the tank is in correctly?
- Yes. There is an icon on the bottom right of the screen that indicates the current detected tank type.