Toasted Blue Hawaiian Spritzer
Recipe by Christina Wong of Fruit + Flower Co.
A coconut smoked, sparkling Blue Hawaiian drink
- 1 fl. oz. coconut water or coconut rum
- 1 fl. oz. Blue Curacao liqueur
- 2 fl. oz. pineapple juice
- 1 fl. oz. coconut milk
- 2 fl. oz. pineapple sparkling water
- Unsweetened shredded coconut (with no additives or preservatives) for smoking
In a cocktail shaker with ice, combine coconut water/rum, Blue Curacao, pineapple juice, and coconut milk. Shake until well combined, and pour into a glass over ice. Top with a generous splash of pineapple sparkling water.
Place in the beverage cloche and fill the smoking chamber with small pieces of unsweetened shredded coconut. Light the coconut with a torch and flip the Stündenglass until smoke fills the cloche with a nutty, toasted coconut scented smoke.
Remove the cloche and garnish with a pineapple wedge and maraschino cherry.
Stündenglass Gravity Infuser